Follow Me Online!
- Preggo Adventures in Not Real Sports
- It’s a…Motorcycle!
- Preggoland: not quite as fun as Christieland (or even Legoland)
- 14 1/2 Weeks
- 37 and…
- The MOB Syndicate: Mountain Biking Hawaii’s Mana Road
- Levi’s Pain Cave (also known as the Gran Fondo)
- Skinnies, and When to say When (The M5 Report)
- Revenge on Annadel!
- The Death Ride 2012: That Was Easy
Author Archives: Christie
Two and a half weeks until my due date and my baby on board is breech. Meaning, instead of readying himself the traditional head-down way, he’s mostly been hanging out in a kind of diver’s pike position, a baby-sized “V”, … Continue reading
Pretend that in two months you’re going to be racing motorcycles. Every day. You’ve never raced motorcycles before. You don’t even have a motorcycle. Your brother and sister have a few, but that’s about the extent of your experience with … Continue reading
“I’m so good at running downhill!” I thought as I floated down Annadel State Park’s Canyon Trail, a wide, rocky dirt road. I checked my running watch to see my pace on the mile dropping steadily, heart rate moderate at … Continue reading
Like 9 1/2 weeks, only five more, and way less sexy. I’ve always heard that pregnant chicks “glow,” but my body is having none of it. My life is a whirlwind of work, exercise, extreme nesting in the new Santa … Continue reading